[Instant Solution] Youth 1
- describe: your experience in the course, your understanding of cultural competence; social justice issues of concern; and the ways in which this course has shaped your understanding of social work practice.
- include written text, video clip(s), pictures, printouts and/or drawings that display your passion, and interest in social work.(Youth*)
1. Who am I?
Additional clarifying details: describe and reflect on your own cultural identities and intersectionality (factors : your race – black, class – middle, ethnicity – haitian american, gender – F, sexual orientation – Heterosexual, age – 29, spirituality – free).
2. Social justice issue of concern and/or current event in society?
Additional clarifying details: think about social justice issues of concern and/or current event in society that pulls your attention. Consider applying information from assigned readings, videos, course assignments, and your own understanding of prejudice, power and privilege.
3. What is cultural competence in social work practice?
Additional clarifying details: provide your explanation / understanding of cultural competence, including your learning amassed to date through this course, and what cultural competence means as it pertains to social work practice.
4. How you will use this class experience in social work practice?
Additional clarifying details: describe how you will use this class experience when working with clients and colleagues in social work practice.