[Instant Solution] Way Different Groups
1. In what employee positions is knowledge of a foreign language more crucial for a company? Why?
2. If thinking is universal, how does culture and language affect the way different groups of humans think?
3. Give examples of conversation taboos in your home or group of friends.
4. Teenagers and other groups develop jargon and slang. Give examples of slang or jargon used by people with whom you associate.
5. Explain the difference between restricted and elaborated codes in the Bernstein hypothesis.