[Instant Solution] Slp Assignment Expectations Conduct
Before taking on an assignment you will look over the content and only use the references and resources provided in the attachments. No plagiarism and original work to be done. NO OUTSIDE SOURCES ALLOWED!!
MEDICARE ELIGIBILITY AND FINANCING
Using the information in the background readings as well as some research in peer-reviewed sources of your own, create a professional-looking PowerPoint presentation of 10-14 slides (not including the title slide or the reference slide) which clearly summarizes each of the items below. Include thorough speaker’s notes to further expand upon and explain your points. Use in-text citations on your slides, as well as a reference slide at the end of the presentation.
- Break down the four portions of the Medicare program (A, B, C, D). What coverage is provided by each portion? www.cms.gov
- What are the specific gaps in coverage (what is not covered)?
- What are Medigap and Medicare Advantage plans? Would you enroll in one when you are 65 – why or why not?
- Today is your 65th birthday! You are now enrolled in Medicare for the first time. In a chart, calculate your likely out-of-pocket coverage costs for one year – how much will you need to pay towards your care? You are relatively healthy, consistently using both well-adult visits and age-appropriate preventive health care services each year, but you will definitely need a total knee replacement in this calendar year. Include premium deductions, copays, etc., showing your calculations in your chart. Are your out-of-pocket costs more or less than you expected?
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your presentation.
- Provide 10-14 quality PowerPoint slides of bullet-point information content (with speaker’s notes), not including title page and reference slides. Use in-text citations on the slides.
- Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals:
Angelo State University Library. (n.d.).Library Guides: How to recognize peer-reviewed (refereed) journals. Retrieved from https://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment:
Purdue Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). General APA guidelines. Retrieved from https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source:
Georgetown University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content
- Be sure that you do not cut and paste material into your slides, but use proper quotations where needed, and also citations for all reference materials. The same expectations apply to PowerPoint presentations as to documents.