[Instant Solution] Row – Without Waiting
Review the following scenarios and indicate which kind of reinforcement procedure you would employ. Be sure to justify your answers with the literature, as it is possible that there can be more than one possible answer for one or more of the following:
- Mike bangs his head when he cannot figure out his math homework.
- June needs to increase her study sessions.
- Maria twirls her hair during public speaking engagements at a high rate.
- Sally answers questions before she hears the entire question, often getting it wrong.
- Michelle leaves several voicemails in a row – without waiting for a call back.
- Mike chugs his beers at happy hour.
- Dana swears too much when watching football.