[Instant Solution] Program Training Objectives Training
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, I HAVE WAYS TO CHECK! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 09/17/23 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Based on your draft topic (Prescription pill abuse and prevention) and objectives for your training and development plan, finalize the topic and objectives for your training program. Include the following in a 20- PowerPoint presentation:
- A needs assessment for your proposed training program. This should include both individual and task analyses.
- Specific training objectives based on your needs assessment and any assumptions you may need to make.
- A detailed training proposal. This should include the following:
- Title and brief description of the program
- Training objectives
- Training methods to be used and a justified rationale for using them that is based on training theory
- Proposed instructors and the reason for using them
- A tentative training outline
- A tentative list and description of training materials needed
- An evaluation plan including both short-term and long-term evaluation, where appropriate.
Please see ensure your PowerPoint includes the following:
- Visual aids are appropriately professional given the presentation’s context
- Text is easy to see/read (color and size of font are very important)
- Images contribute to the overall effectiveness of the presentation
Must use at least three scholarly sources