[Instant Solution] Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Sexual
In this assignment, students will further expand their knowledge on a subject area introduced in this course through the completion of an annotated bibliography. The purpose of an annotated bibliography is to provide “critical or explanatory notes” of a list of resources you have identified on a specific subject. The annotated bibliography is not just a summary, but includes an evaluation of the resource and your thoughts about each article. Each student will select one of the population subject areas approved by the instructor and identify 10 scholarly articles. Each reference will be cited and provide both description, evaluate the quality of the reference, and share a reflection. All citations must be consistent with the American Psychological Association (7th Edition) citation standards.
Please watch the video and check out this website for an introduction to annotated bibliographies:
Please select one of the below topics for your annotated bibliography:
- Posttraumatic stress disorder
- sexual assault
- family crisis intervention
- crisis intervention in school
- partner violence
- disaster response
Use the following outline to guide your summary and reflection for each article:
For annotated bibliographies, use standard APA format for the citations, then add a brief entry for each of your 10 sources, including:
- 2 to 3 sentences to summarize the main idea(s) of the source.
- What are the main arguments?
- What is the point of this book/article?
- What topics are covered?
- 1 sentence to assess and evaluate the source.
- How does it compare with other sources in your bibliography?
- Is this information reliable?
- Is the source or information objective or biased?
- 1 or 3 sentences to reflect on the source.
- Was this source helpful to you?
- How can you apply this information to human services and crisis intervention?
- Has it changed how you think about your topic?