[Instant Solution] Point Times New Roman
For your initial post, address the following in an analysis:
- How do you think diversity has influenced the humanities?
- What do you see as the main contribution of diverse cultures to creative expression in the humanities?
Find a news report about an artifact from the humanities involved in religious controversy. Then, answer the questions below. Consider searching the religion section of CNN or similar sources.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Provide a link to the news story and write a short summary of each side’s position. How do you think the controversy was impacted by each party’s interpretation of this cultural work?
- What do you see as the main value of humanities in defining ethics?
- How do the humanities impact ethical issues in society today?
Submit your analysis of the questions above. Your submission should be a Word document, one to two pages in length, with 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins. Any sources should be cited according to APA style. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.