[Instant Solution] Glyburide Help Decrease Blood
Ms. Jones is 60 years old and obese. She has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and will be started on glyburide. She is very nervous about this diagnosis and concerned that she will need to give herself “shots.”
- Explain the difference between diabetes mellitus type 1 and type 2.
- How does glyburide help decrease blood sugar levels?
- What are the key teaching points for patients taking oral antidiabetic agents?
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources. Your initial post is worth 8 points.
- You should respond to at least two of your peers by extending, refuting/correcting, or adding additional nuance to their posts. Your reply posts are worth 2 points (1 point per response.)
- All replies must be constructive and use literature where possible.
- Please post your initial response by 11:59 PM ET Thursday, and comment on the posts of two classmates by 11:59 PM ET Sunday.
- You can expect feedback from the instructor within 48 to 72 hours from the Sunday due date.