[Instant Solution] G Health Disparities
WK 4 DQ #4
- Review Chapter 23 and the Chapter 23 podcast, then:
- Search for a current evidence-based article on vulnerable populations based on ideas from this chapter.
- Discuss the main points of your selected article and how it may relate to vulnerable populations (e.g., health disparities, socioeconomic gradient), as well as individual clients you may be seeing in your clinical rotations (e.g., empowerment, health literacy).
- Based on the research findings, what interventions might be most helpful? Are they feasible in your area? With your specific populations?
- Be sure to reference your articles!
Once you have answered this DQ with at least 100 – 150 words, you will need to respond to at least one of your classmate’s posts with at least 50 – 100 words. Failure to respond to at least one of your classmate’s reponses will result in a score of no more than 80% for the week. Please reference your response in APA format.