[Instant Solution] Diarycalories Summarymacronutrienttargetsgeneralcarbohydrateslipidsproteinsvitaminsmineralschartscalories Consumedsingle Metric
For this assignment, you are required to keep a food diary for at least four (4) days. To keep a diary, you should:
- Sign up for and use Cronometer at Cronometer.comLinks to an external site.
- Cronometer is free and easy to use.
- Once accessed, you can use it to calculate the calories and nutrients you are consuming based on the foods you have eaten.
- Consult FAQLinks to an external site. and other help files as needed as you use it.
In your food diary, record the following information for each meal during the four days:
- Why were you eating?
- Whether you were:
- Dining at home or away
- Dining alone or with others
- What time of day were you eating?
- What you ate and had to drink
- Any emotions you were experiencing as you ate (you can add a note using Cronometer.com to track your emotions)
At the end of the four (4) days, create a document including screenshots of the following tables and charts, then submit all in a word document.
- Dates of Diary
- Calories Summary
- Calories Consumed
- Single Metric