[Instant Solution] Avoid Making Assumptions
Step 2: Write an email based on your chosen scenario. Make sure that in your email you:
- Use the names from the scenario in your To, From, Subject, and Signature areas.
- Pretend to be one of the characters in the scenario (you are the sender) and address the email to another character in the scenario (the recipient).
- Focus on the communication issue in the scenario.
- Write a professional email message from one of the character’s perspectives as outlined in your selected scenario. The email should
- Summarize all relevant facts of the scenario.
- Avoid making assumptions about characters and their motivations.
- Request a face-to-face meeting at a specific day and time, to discuss the facts.
- Use language and tone appropriate for the recipient.